So To Felt Tutorials/Workshops
Needle Felting Workshops
I run workshops for beginners & intermediate learners. People often wish to attend more than one workshop to learn new skills. I teach beginners the basics of how to needle felt & after attending a couple of workshops they can join the intermediate group if they wish. I have a lovely workshop venue which is open March to November (more details below).
Wet Felting Workshops
I am unable to run wet felt workshops at my regular workshop venue but l am happy to provide this for a group who can provide their own venue.
- Needle felt a bee, ladybird, bird, animal, postcard picture or decoration.
- Learn a specific needle felting skill: using different fibres, how to form different shapes, how to use armature in your work.
- Learn the basics of creating felt using a wet felting method; using pre-felt & embellishments to make a simple picture or abstract image.
- Learn to embellish your picture or abstract image using needle felting & embroidery.
- Make a beautiful 3 dimensional vessel using a wet felting method.
I run weekly needle felting workshops at the lovely, quirky:
Materials & a coffee/tea from Greenvalley Cuppa Cabin where you can also purchase lovely cake!
Two hour workshop: £25
Three hour workshop: £35
Group workshop – fee on request.
For more information & to book a workshop: