So To Felt Tutorials/Workshops
Online needle felting tutorials & workshops via Zoom. Advice on wet felting methods can also be given via a Zoom tutorial.
Face to face needle felting & wet felting workshops to individuals and groups.
Tutorials & workshops are suitable for beginners.
- Needle felt a bee, animal, gnome, fairy or decoration.
- Learn a specific needle felting skill: using different fibres, how to form different shapes, how to use wire in your work.
- Learn the basics of creating felt using a wet felting method; using pre-felt, embellishments to make a simple picture or abstract image.
- Learn to embellish your picture or abstract image using needle felting, silk paper & embroidery.
- Make a beautiful 3 dimensional vessel using a wet felting method.
- Online tutorials & workshops via Zoom.
- Face to face workshops at venues in & around Exeter.
- Tuition for up to two people in my workshop at home in central Exeter.
- Larger group workshops at your venue of choice
- Online participants will be advised what materials will be needed in advance. Participants are welcome to use their own materials & equipment or I can supply materials & equipment by post before the event.
- All equipment and materials & refreshments are provided at face to face workshops. Additional materials are also for sale for your future projects.
- £10 per person per hour for face to face workshops, £8 per hour via Zoom. Online tutorials from an hour long; workshops are normally 2 – 2.5 hours.
- Larger group workshop fees vary according to number of participants.