The purpose of collecting & processing data:
- To inform you of up & coming So To Felt workshops
- To inform you of up & coming So To Felt events
- To inform you of website details & online shop details
What information is collected:
- Your name
- Contact information – email if attending a workshop, making an enquiry or requesting a commission
- Contact information – mobile number if attending a workshop with the purpose of contacting you if a workshop needs to be postponed or rearranged at short notice
- Delivery address if required for a commission
- For the purpose of completing an online purchase
Information is collected through adding your name & email to a list at craft fairs or requesting information when observing a workshop in process, making a telephone enquiry or enquiry via email.
So To Felt will never share your personal data with third parties without your expressed permission.
If you wish to contact So To Felt about your data or its incorrect, please email email@example.com
If at any point you no longer wish to be contacted by So To Felt or your personal information to be held by So To Felt please email firstname.lastname@example.org & request your email address & telephone contact details to be deleted. Following an acknowledgement that you will receive no more communication from So To Felt, your personal contact information will be deleted.
Your details are kept private including hand written details given at craft fairs.